Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Thursday, October 02, 2008
I woke up at 3:45am (that's what you get for "having an early night" and sleeping at 1030, fran), studied, made and ate a couple hardboiled eggs and a couple (means 2, noob) kiwis (the fruit, mengs) and then had a jolly good time catching up with Bimbo 1 and 3. MENGS AND KAIS I MISS YOU GIRLS SO MUCH!!! I can't BELIEVE how much i've missed since being away, it just makes me wanna fly back for a weekend and see you two :) Haha our long overdue catch up's got me bouncing up and down in my chair with excitement despite it being 6:22am.

Oh, the glorious Power that comes with being a Girl!
ex-oh, ex-oh
5:35 AM